Member Services

Build New Service

If you would like a new service built, the first step is to submit a completed and signed request for new service form.  Completed forms may be sent via fax, e-mail or mail and Ninnescah will follow up with you to begin the next steps in the process.  To send the form via e-mail, please use the Contact Us page.

If you have any questions, please always feel free to contact our office during normal business hours.

Transfer Existing Service

If you will be moving out of Ninnescah’s service territory and someone else will take over your service, please call Ninnescah with the following information:
  1. Name currently on the electric account
  2. Forwarding address
  3. Effective date for service transfer
  4. It’s also helpful if you have information for the person taking over your service, including their:
    • Name
    • Address
    • Phone number

Member Wiring Services

As a member of the cooperative, we can assist you in the repair or replacement of security lights, provide breaker boxes and overhead wiring services.

Services Available:

  • Security Lights
  • Disconnect Switches
  • Double Throw Switches
  • Overhead Wiring

Subscribe to our newsletter