How do I begin the process for construction of new service?
If you would like a new service built, the first step is to submit a completed and signed request for new service form. Completed forms may be sent via fax, e-mail or mail and Ninnescah will follow up with you to begin the next steps in the process. To send the form via e-mail, please use the Contact Us page. If you have any questions, please always feel free to contact our office during normal business hours.
How do I transfer service?
- Name currently on the electric account
- Forwarding address
- Effective date for service transfer
- It’s also helpful if you have information for the person taking over your service, including their:
- Phone number
How can I pay my bill?
We have several options to help our members pay their bills quickly and efficiently:
- e-Bill – The online portal to submit a one-time payment directly from your bank account. Since this is a one-time payment, you can switch between the e-Bill option and other payment methods from month to month. If you’d like to pay online every month, you’ll need to manually complete the payment each time.
- Note: The first time you login, you’ll need a copy of your bill to register as a new user
- Bank Draft – Accounts enrolled in bank draft will automatically have the entire billing balance deducted from their bank account each month, sometime between the 15th-20th. After the initial set up is complete, your bill will be paid in full each month without any extra effort on your part. Just give us a call to start the enrollment process.
- Cash/Check/Money Order – Of course, you’re always welcome to mail a check with your billing stub or stop by the office with cash, check, or money order.